Ed Berry, PhD, Physics
Climate change fanatics incorrectly believe government-paid scientists who advise the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) are not influenced by the source of their money.
On April 7, 2022, (Daily Inter Lake) Dorothy Bradley (D) and Bob Brown (R), claimed,
“The world’s changing climate is the biggest issue.” They argued we must “commit ourselves to ensuring that our planet, and all its species and all its beauty, is thriving 51 years from now.”
Climate fanatics incorrectly believe “many preeminent climate scientists” represent truth in science. They do not. Votes do not count in science. Besides, there are too many bad scientists.
Climate fanatics incorrectly believe climate change effects prove we caused them. They do not. Effects, real and imaginary, are irrelevant to the cause of climate change.
Fundamental principles are
(a) events do not prove their cause,
(b) no amount of evidence “proves” a belief is true, and
(c) only one contradiction with data or physics proves a belief is false.
These principles show nature, not human emissions, controls the climate.
Climate fanatics don’t get it that their climate belief requires the following to be true.
(1) That the 5% human CO2 inflow into the atmosphere magically becomes 30% of the CO2 in the atmosphere – a physical impossibility.
(2) That human CO2 magically stays in the atmosphere longer than natural CO2 – a physical impossibility because human and natural CO2 molecules are identical.
(3) That we can control the CO2 level by restricting human CO2 emissions and by capturing CO2 – which contradicts IPCC’s own data.
(4) That the CO2 level controls global temperature – which contradicts data that show historical CO2 changes come AFTER temperature changes.
(5) That climate models emulate nature – which is untrue because they make the incorrect assumptions listed above, wasting billions of dollars of taxpayer money.
We are no more to blame for climate change than the “witches” climate fanatics burned centuries ago. The difference between the 18th century and now is the climate fanatics have redefined their witches.
True science shows there is no climate emergency and no basis for carbon capture, large wind projects, or tax exemptions to decrease CO2 emissions. Attempts to control CO2 or methane emissions will have no effect on the climate.
Climate fanatics waste our engineers’ time on “green” energy when we should use them implement nuclear energy.
There is no “brief and rapidly closing window” to save the planet. There is no “inferno descending on us.” We do not need a “massive social transformation.”
The only political actions we need on climate change is to open the door to scientific truth and to stop government from using climate issues to tax and control us.
(PS: I just broke my own Concept2 world records for 80-89 age group for the 100m and 1-minute events.)