by Edwin Berry, Ph.D., Physics
Human CO2 does not cause climate change. High-school level science shows why human CO2 has an insignificant effect on atmospheric CO2. Therefore nature, not human CO2 emissions, is the true cause of climate change.
Climate alarmists predict disasters that never happen. They produce endless lists of bad things they claim climate change causes. They think their claims are “proof” that human CO2 causes climate change. But results, even if they happen, do not prove their cause. Only science can determine the cause of climate change.
What Feynman taught
Nobel Physicist Richard Feynman taught his students how to test a theory of cause and effect:
- The first principle is to not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool.
- To test your theory, you must use your theory to make a prediction. If your prediction disagrees with data, your theory is wrong. In that simple statement is the key to science.
- It doesn’t matter how beautiful your theory is. It does not matter how smart you are, or who you work for, or what degrees you have, or how many publications you have, or how much money you have, or how many people think your theory is right, … If your prediction disagrees with data, your theory is wrong.
If science does not test theories, it is not science. True science eliminates theories that make false predictions. The truth is in what is left after you eliminate bad theories.
Politics versus truth
The United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the United States Global Change Research Program (USGCRP), the United States National Climate Assessment (NCA) claim human CO2 causes dangerous climate change. Their theory makes invalid predictions. Their science is flawed and fundamentally wrong.
The theory that human CO2 causes dangerous climate change is built on a foundation of sand. Those who promote this theory have not followed the scientific method. As Feynman warned, they have fooled themselves.
The proof that the alarmist theory is wrong is so simple that a judge and a jury can understand it. Smart attorneys can use this proof to win lawsuits against those who claim human CO2 changes climate.
Human CO2 emissions do not change atmospheric CO2 enough to change the climate. Nature controls the climate. Efforts to reduce human CO2 emissions are a waste of time and money.
Money, money, money
Climate alarmists want America to spend another trillion dollars on climate research, focused, of course, on supporting their cause. The United Nations and the US government have already done this and failed. Their game is over. Their theory is wrong.
A trillion US dollars is a lot of money. For comparison, conservative politicians estimate two trillion dollars would dramatically rebuild America’s roads, bridges, buildings, and internet communication system.
This book gives you the power to
- save America and free nations over one trillion US dollars.
- repeal the senseless laws and regulations that are based on the false belief that human emissions cause climate change.
- restore common sense and sanity to public climate discussions.
- counter the climate madness spread by money, media, and environmental organizations.
- make our schools and universities teach climate truth rather than climate hysteria.
- educate voters and elect candidates who understand that human CO2 does not change the climate.
The May 2019 Australian national election showed how climate policy can decide major elections. The Wall Street Journal Opinion reported:
If American Democrats want a warning about the consequences of embracing the Green New Deal, look no further than Saturday’s election shocker in Australia. The opposition center-left Labor Party had led in the polls for months but lost as voters rejected its move left on taxes, spending and above all on climate change.https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-climate-change-drubbing-in-australia-11558283558
Who should care about climate science?
Probably you. Whether you like it or not, you are a vote on which road your country will take. Will it be climate truth or climate fiction? The road your country takes will make a giant difference to you, your family, and your country.
Do you want science truth to prevail over politics? Do you want abundant, low-cost energy rather than high-cost, unreliable energy? Do you want climate sanity? Do you want a strong national defense to protect your freedom?
If so, then you will want to read this book.