PLEASE READ EACH TIME YOU VISIT THE WEBSITE.
I. PERSONS AND PARTIES COVERED
The website, its agents, owners, operators, and employees are referred to as “Website,” “Site,” or “Seller.”
II. PERSONS EXCLUDED FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE STILL COVERED
III. PERSONS UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS WEBSITE
The Website does not knowingly collect information from or market to children under the age of 13 or who are otherwise covered by the provisions of the Child Online Privacy Act of 1998 (COPA). If you are under the age of 13 you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
IV. ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
V. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This website collects information about its Visitors, Subscribers, Members, and Customers as follows:
- INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM REGISTRATION
If you sign up for emails, this website may collect your first and last name and your email address. This website uses Drip (https://getdrip.com) as the third-party to store this information.
- INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM ONLINE PURCHASE
If you sign up for a membership program or purchase a product, this website may additionally collect your mailing address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and telephone number if you provide that information.
This website uses the following third-party service providers to manage the financial details of your purchases:
- Stripe (San Francisco, CA USA) processes your credit card payments
- PayPal (San Jose, CA USA) processes your PayPal payments
This website does not store your credit card information.
- INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM SITE USE
This website may also track your browsing history, search terms, clicks, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, and time on this website.
- INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM COOKIES AND OTHER WEB DEVICES
Many websites, including this one, collect information about your computer, including your email address, and your IP address. This website may track your web-viewing or web-use activity to help define your viewing habits and product preferences.
Cookies can be used to gather information about you. By using this Site you expressly give permission for this website to use “cookies” and to collect, archive, retrieve, and use any information collected for product design, product offers, and general commercial solicitation purposes by this Site or its joint venture partners, affiliates, and marketing organizations.
You may change your cookie settings on your computer to prevent cookies. If you do not allow cookies, some features and functionality of this website may not operate.
- INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM VISITOR EMAIL INQUIRIES
VI. HOW INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
- The website may share information with third parties to complete service requests and perform business functions (e.g. providing services, support, consulting, and registration).
- This website may share information as required by law or to protect itself with regard to legal orders or requirements served on the website; to protect and defend the website’s rights or property (including intellectual property); or to protect the safety or personnel of the website.
- This website may share information with third parties to enable the Website to take security measures to help protect against unauthorized access to, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data.
VII. HOW WEBSITE MAY USE INFORMATION
- Website may collect, archive, retrieve, and use as it sees fit any information you use to communicate with the Website by email, phone, or mail.
- The Website may publicize, for commercial purposes without notice to you, any communication which it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a testimonial.
VIII. BULLETIN BOARDS AND PUBLIC FORUMS
Visitors who use any Website bulletin boards or public forums do so at their own risk. The Website may not monitor these services and cannot protect information you post or share publicly.
Visitors who provide their email or mailing address to this Website waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email or spam from this Website. By providing such information, you agree to receive communication from the Seller. All group email sent by Seller will contain a link where you may unsubscribe from the group emails.
X. DATA SECURITY
This Website uses commercially available security measures to protect your data. However, as a consideration for using this Website, you waive all claims against this Website concerning any loss, alteration, or misuse of information about you because hackers may obtain your personal data and use it in a manner that may cause you harm.
If a data security incident occurs, this website will notify you by email, U.S. mail, telephone, or other means as permitted by law.
XI. USER ID AND PASSWORDS
Certain areas of this website require a user ID, email address, or password as an additional security measure that helps protect your information.
XII. TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
Your information is processed in the United States. By submitting your information to this website, you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your information in the United States.
XIV. LATEST UPDATE
XVI. CONTACT INFORMATION
You may direct questions, comments, requests for information, or incident reports to: email@example.com
Ed Berry LLC
439 Grand Dr #147
Bigfork, MT 59911