Donald J. Trump
What’s not to like about Mr. Trump who wants to Make America Great Again?
His position on US-China Trade is that we need massive reform. Instead of allowing Wall Street insiders who want to move US manufacturing and investment offshore, we need to bring back jobs to America. He says, “We need smart negotiators who will serve the interests of Americans.”
Tax Reform is very much needed. Mr. Trump says too many jobs have been shipped overseas, and too many middle class families can no longer make ends meet. He has a plan and it includes:
- Tax relief for middle class Americans: In order to achieve the American dream, let people keep more money in their pockets and increase after-tax wages.
- Simplify the tax code to reduce the headaches Americans face in preparing their taxes and let everyone keep more of their money.
- Grow the American economy by discouraging corporate inversions, adding a huge number of new jobs, and making America globally competitive again.
- Doesn’t add to our debt and deficit, which are already too large.
Our veterans are very important to Mr. Trump, and the guiding principle of his plan is to ensure our veterans have convenient access to the very best care. I couldn’t agree more.
The Trump Plan Will:
- Ensure our veterans get the care they need wherever and whenever they need it. No more long drives. No more waiting for backlogs. No more excessive red tape. Just the care and support they earned with their service to our country.
- Support the whole veteran, not just their physical health care, but also by addressing their invisible wounds, investing in our service members’ post-active duty success, transforming the VA to meet the needs of 21st century service members, and better meeting the needs of our female veterans.
- Make the VA great again by firing the corrupt and incompetent VA executives who let our veterans down, by modernizing the VA, and by empowering the doctors and nurses to ensure our veterans receive the best care available in a timely manner.
Second Amendment Rights – The Donald says protecting our Second Amendment rights will make America great again. He says, “The Constitution doesn’t create that right – it ensures that the government can’t take it away. Our Founding Fathers knew, and our Supreme Court has upheld, that the Second Amendment’s purpose is to guarantee our right to defend ourselves and our families. This is about self-defense, plain and simple.” It is a God given right.
Mr. Trump wants a National Right to Carry, and soldiers on all military bases to be armed. Only logical. Gun and magazine bans, and background checks are basically a failure because criminals will not obey the laws. In reality, these laws are to document gun owners for the federal data base.
It is my opinion that we have the right to carry without the purchase of a permit. That right is granted in the US Constitution, but Trump has gone farther than any politician in the last 60 years in wanting to guarantee our Second Amendment rights.
Immigration Reform is at the top of the list for Donald Trump and it is what has coalesced the people to get behind this man. The mere fact that thousands upon thousands of illegal aliens cross our borders every year, the fact that this administration is bringing in thousands upon thousands of young Muslim refugees into our country now, does not bode well for the safety of American citizens. Donald Trump wants it stopped!
Here are the three core principles of real immigration reform:
- A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.
- A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.
- A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.
Obamacare needs to be trashed according to The Donald, and he’s absolutely right about that. There is so much more that Mr. Trump wishes to do to make America great again.
Mr. Trump really is our only hope to salvage our nation, and to at least bring her back to where we can once again be proud to be Americas. He is not perfect, but he listens to the people, and he reads what is sent to him. Donald Trump is an extraordinary businessman and a very brilliant one at that. Can he save our nation? You bet he can! Oh, and by the way, Ben Swann says, Trump is Right About Legal Authority to Ban Muslim Immigrants, Other Pres. Candidates Hypocritical on Muslims?