by Dr. Ed Berry
This subject began over a month ago as a public email among about 62 Montana participants. This post is to open this discussion to a much wider audience and to provide the following advantages to participants:
- Your comments will not be lost in splintered email threads or email overload.
- Your comments will be numbered for easy reference, using the standard “@comment#”
- Your comments can be read by 1000’s of readers.
- Your comments can include links to other Internet material
- You can re-add the same comments you already made in the email thread if you wish.
- You can make your own complete statement as separate post, like Mark French and Lark Chadwick did for their voting preferences.
Here are two PolyMontana posts that are spin-offs from the email thread. They are available to reference in your comments and represent diverging views of how to vote:
2010 Republican candidate, Mark French, votes Libertarian
Lark Chadwick’s Montana Voter Guide
We anticipate starting a new post discussion after the election to focus on what we do now that our candidates are known.