Should you wear a mask? Should kids go back to school? How dangerous is COVID-19?
The media lies to you about COVID-19 like it lies about climate change. I don’t practice medicine but I can choose another good professional. So, I recommend to you this information-packed, 17-minute video on COVID-19 by Dr. Kelly Victory.
BELOW IS THE NEW MATRIAL ADDED ON JULY 27
Andrew Kaufman, M.D.
Watch all 42 minutes of this interview. Dr. Kaufman explains why COVID-19 is a fraud.
David Kyle Johnson vs Denis Rancourt
Hosted by Petar Josic, Executive Producer of Digi-Debates. https://twitter.com/digidebates1
Below are their papers written before their debate above.
“Masks don’t work” by Denis Rancourt, PhD71320publiccommentmaskreport
Negative to the resolution is Denis Rancourt, PhD. Lead Researcher, Ontario Civil Liberties Association https://twitter.com/denisrancourt Links and references provided by Denis Rancourt, PhD
Rebuttal by David Kyle JohnsonDebunking Denis Rancourt
Affirmative to the resolution is David Kyle Johnson, Professor of Philosophy at King’s College https://twitter.com/kyle8425 Links and references provided by Professor Johnson:
Oxford epidemiologists say suppression strategy is not viable
2:55 – Masks
• Tom Jefferson: “Aside from people who are exposed on the frontlines, there is no evidence that masks make any difference, but what’s even more extraordinary is the uncertainty: we don’t know if these things make any difference…. We should have done randomised control trials in February, March and April but not anymore because viral circulation is low and we will need huge number of enrolees to show whether there was any difference”.
• Carl Heneghan: “By all means people can wear masks but they can’t say it’s an evidence-based decision… there is a real separation between an evidence-based decision and the opaque term that ‘we are being led by the science’, which isn’t the evidence”.
9:26 – Pandemic life cycle
• CH: “One of the keys of the infection is to look at who’s been infected, which shows a crucial difference when comparing the pandemic theory to seasonal theory. In a pandemic you’d expect to see young people disproportionately affected, but in the UK we’ve only had six child deaths, which is far less than we’d normally see in a pandemic. The high number of deaths with over-75s fits with the seasonal theory”.
14:00 – Covid seasonality
• CH: “The stability of the virus is far less when the temperature goes up but humidity seems to be particularly important. The lower the humidity, the more stable the virus is in the atmosphere and on surfaces… It’s now winter in the southern hemisphere, which is why places like Australia are suddenly having outbreaks.”
20:37 – Lockdown
• CH: “Many people said that we should have locked down earlier, but 50% of care homes developed outbreaks during the lockdown period so there are issues within the transmission of this virus that are not clear… Lockdown is a blunt tool and there needs to be intelligent conversations about what mitigation strategies can keep society functioning while we keep the most vulnerable shielded”.
25:20 – Nightingale hospitals
• CH: “They are the wrong structure. What you need is fever hospitals which were here until around the 1980s or 90s. They were on single floors and had isolation within isolation. Theere were no lift shafts and staff were trained, which meant that everyone was protected from each other… It looks like at leats 20% of people got the infection while they were in hospital”
27:30 – Suppression strategy
• CH: “The benefits of the current strategy are outweighed by the harms…When it comes to suppression, only the virus will have a determination in that. If you follow the New Zealand policy of suppressing it to zero and locking down the country forever, then you’re going to have a problem… This virus is so out there now, I cannot see a strategy that makes suppression the viable option. The strategy right now should be how we learn to live with this virus”
32:45 – Response to the virus
• TJ: “I am a survivor of four pandemics and for the other three, I didn’t even realise they were going on. People died but nothing changed and none of the fabric of society was eroded like this response… Do I see steps being taken at a European level about learning from our mistakes and changing policies? The answer is no…
39:30 – Politics of the virus
• CH: “We as individuals are part of the problem because sensationalism drives people to click and read the information. So it’s a big circle because we’ve created the problem — if we put the worst case scenario out there, we will go and have a look. If you want a solution, you’ve got to get people to stop clicking on this sensationalist stuff”.
43:30 – IFR
• CH: “We will be down about where we were with the swine flu: around 0.1-0.3% which is much lower than what we think because at the moment we are seeing the case fatality”.
• TJ: “If you look at the whole narrative, it was distorted from the very beginning by the obsession with influenza which was just one or two agents and nothing else existed. We’re no different now”.
What we have been told and what over thousand of independent international scientists tell us that really happened.
Data as per mid-June 2020. Loosely quoted scientists, amongst others but not limited to: Professor John Ioannidis, Professor Dr. Knut Wittkowski, Professor Sunetra Gupta, Professor Dr. Klaus Püschel, Professor Dr. Michael Levitt, Professor Dr. Hendrick Streeck, Professor Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Professor Dolores Cahill, Dr. Thomas Jefferson, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, Dr. Anders Tegnell, Dr. Bodo Schiffmann, Professor Dr. Peter C. Gøtzsche, Professor Dr. Pietro Vernazza, Professor Dr. Didier Raoult and many others. PS.
We make mistakes too, so please tell us (sourced) where and if we would be wrong and we’ll be happy to learn and to add changes in the description or the comments. A brief overview of sources is also available on https://the-iceberg.net.
David Capital Partners LLC review on COVID-19
- Our media, political leaders, and many epidemiologists have produced widespread misinformation.
- Fraudulent actions of “experts” have produced more harm than good.
- The spread of C19 has likely peaked and is now in sustained decline.
- Disease Break Point is the level at which spread of the disease collapses. It is more important than Herd Immunity.
- C19 has reached its Disease Break Point which is 1/3 of Herd Immunity.
- The end-result of vaccines is the same as personal immunity.
- The US reached its Disease Break Point in April.
- There will be no “second wave.”
- Lockdowns do not work. This has been known for more than 50 years.
- There are no observations or scientific studies that support quarantines.
- “Social distancing” is not recommended.
- Media headlines are not scientific data. They are media marketing.
- Schools should not be closed.
- Most who die from C19 are deficient in Vitamin D (and lack of sunlight) and are too fat. Their death statistics do not apply to the healthy.
- The studies used by US Governors to justify lockdowns are “total nonsense.”
- HCQ and ZPAC (zink) have positive results but the media politicized these treatments.
- Many C19 deaths are not caused by C19 itself.