by Tom DeWeese
If you had a time machine and could travel back to 1992 as the UN’s Earth Summit was underway, and you knew what you know now about Agenda 21, imagine the actions you could take to stop it in its tracks. [Read more…]
Almost 2 hours and over 7 million viewers, The Obama Deception completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.
Obama is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior to con the American people into accepting global slavery. [Read more…]
by Ken Quinn, Convention of States
In a recent article entitled “Falsehoods Mark the Campaign for a Constitutional Convention,” the John Birch Society (JBS) President John McManus, paints a picture of longstanding, consistent JBS opposition to the use of Article V’s convention mechanism. He states:
“Some [Article V] proponents also claim that John Birch Society Founder Robert Welch and Congressman Larry McDonald, his 1983 successor, advocated the Con-Con route in favor of the “The Liberty Amendment.””
“But neither Robert Welch nor Larry McDonald nor this writer (current JBS President) has ever advocated a Con-Con on behalf of the Liberty Amendment or any other amendment.”
But McManus’ claim that JBS has always opposed a convention under Article V is simply not accurate.
Let’s go back in time and see how all of this unfolds. In 1944, Willis E. Stone drafted the Liberty Amendment, which sought to vastly restrict federal authority and repeal the Sixteenth Amendment. Nine states passed Liberty Amendment resolutions. [Read more…]
Congressman Ryan Zinke (MT) supports amendments to the 2015 FY Department of Homeland Security appropriations bill which will completely defund President Obama’s illegal actions, end DACA and deferred action, and expedite the deportation of domestic violence perpetrators and sex offenders.
“As a former Navy SEAL Commander and State Senator, I took the oath to defend the Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic. My first duty as Montana’s Congressman is to uphold my oath to defend the Constitution but right now the President’s unconstitutional executive amnesty, coupled with his complete disregard for the chaos going on at the southern border, is a direct assault on the Constitution and a direct threat to national security.
“This isn’t about our neighbors to the south. The southern border has become a nexus for national security and immigration. A recent report by U.S. Customs and Border Protection found that people from 75 countries illegally crossed the border between the U.S. and Mexico from countries like China, Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia and Egypt.
“Thousands of unattended children are crossing the border— if children can walk across our southern border without consequences, what makes this administration think that ISIS can’t cross with weapons of mass destruction? We know that ISIS now has access to weapons of mass destruction including chemical weapons and various transportation methods. It should be the Administration’s top priority to shut the border down and protect our nation and our people. America built the Panama Canal in the 19th century; surely we can build a fence in the 21st.”
- John Brennan, current head of the CIA converted to Islam while stationed in Saudi Arabia.
- Obama’s top advisor, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim who was born in Iran where her parents still live.
- Hillary Clinton’s top advisor, Huma Abedin is a Muslim, whose mother and brother are involved in the now outlawed Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
- Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim.
- Homeland Security Advisor, Mohammed Elibiary, is a Muslim.
- Obama advisor and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs.
- Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim.
- Obama’s Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic Society of North America is a Muslim.
- Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships, Eboo Patel, is a Muslim.
- Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim.
- Obama never officially took the oath of office when he was sworn in because he didn’t repeat the oath properly to defend our nation and our Constitution.