Here are highlights of Obama’s second term plans uncovered and described in the new book by Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott, “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed”:
- Use executive orders and interagency directives to implement an expansive, de facto amnesty program for illegal aliens, reduce the capabilities of the U.S. Border Patrol, and bring in untold numbers of new immigrants with the removal of caps on H-1B visas and green cards.
- Use government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and healthcare centers. Implement a “federal solution” to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated “equitably” across the United States.
- Recreate a 21st century version of FDR’s Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor to oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs.
- Implement a National Infrastructure Bank to “evaluate and finance infrastructure projects of substantial regional and national importance” and finance “transportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, wastewater, and other infrastructures.”
- Place an independent panel, not Congress, in charge of military spending to slash America’s defense budget and defense capabilities.
- Use the vastly reduced resources of the U.S. Armed Forces to combat “global warming,” fight global poverty, remedy “injustice,” bolster the United Nations and step up use of “peacekeeping” deployments.
- Implement a new “green” stimulus program and a federal “green” bank or “Energy Independence Trust,” which would borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in “clean energy.”
- Enact single-payer health care legislation controlled by the federal government.
If that and worse is what you want for America, then keep preaching there is no difference between Republicans and Democrats. Keep preaching there is no difference between Romney and Obama. Tell your flock lies about American politics and you will undermine America’s freedom while you preach about America’s freedom.
Hyperventilate myths about Romney and Republicans, and you will be part or the problem rather than part of the solution, and you will be responsible for the destruction you will cause America and its citizens.
“Fool Me Twice” is written by New York Times bestselling author, journalist and radio host Aaron Klein, together with New York Times bestselling author and researcher Brenda J. Elliott.
The book is based on exhaustive research into Obama’s upcoming detailed presidential plans and policies, as well as the specific second-term recommendations of major “progressive” groups behind Obama and the Democratic leadership – the organizations that help craft legislation and set the political and rhetorical agenda for the president and his allies.