by Dr. Ed Berry
I figured the Dems would chose former governor Schweitzer since he is the only Democrat with enough name recognition and political savvy to offer Republican Steve Daines competition.
But Brian Schweitzer has refused … because he does not want to lose and spoil his political career. No other Democrat wants to take Walsh’s place either. It would be impossible to begin a successful campaign from scratch with less than three months until November 4.
So, why not choose me to replace John Walsh?
Hey, I would give the Democrats national publicity that they can get in no other way. Imagine, a Democrat running for US Senate who tells people to vote for Republican Steve Daines. I would make the Montana Democratic Party the talk of the nation.
I would be the first Democrat ever with these positions:
- A top rating on Gary Marbut’s MSSA questionnaire.
- Cancel Obamacare.
- Cancel Obama.
- Shut down the FED and let the market set the interest rates.
- Count our gold to see if we have any left.
- Shut down about 27 or more useless federal agencies.
- Split up the EPA and transfer its duties to the states.
- Get the social agenda out of our military.
- Take away the guns and ammo from all federal agencies except for our military and border patrol.
- Stop illegal immigration. Send the children back home.
- Have our military control our southern border as suggested by MG Paul Vallely.
- Remove all regulations that stop business growth in America.
- Change corporate tax laws so our corporations will stay in America.
- Stop all tax breaks for renewable energy.
- Allow states the option to take and control federal land except for military bases.
- Allow states the option to assume the duties of EPA, NFS, BLM, and the ESA.
- Stop all federal attacks on our gun rights.
- Stop all federal attacks on our CO2 emissions.
- Stop all federal brainwashing about climate change.
- And I am just getting warmed up but I have to keep this short.
Imagine the new interest in the debates with candidates Republican Steve Daines, Libertarian Roger Roots, and Democrat “me”.
- I would support everything Steve Daines says.
- Many times I would agree with Roger Roots.
- I would encourage Libertarians to vote Libertarian “in this one race” to “get it out of their system” because there will still be enough votes to elect Steve Daines.
- Nuclear power is not dangerous but very safe. Get over your radiation concerns.
- Our CO2 emissions are not causing dangerous climate change. Get over your climate concerns.
- Get the government out of selecting energy sources and let all energy compete without subsidies in the open market.
Oh, and inevitable debate climate questions …
- Have you ever heard a Democrat tell you that the whole eco-freak climate change is a scam?
- That we now know temperature changes lead and cause changes in carbon dioxide, that sea surface temperature is the cause and carbon dioxide change is the effect, and not vice-versa.
- That our CO2 emissions have an insignificant role in the temperture increase.
- That CO2 is not an important factor in global warming.
- That all attempts to reduce our CO2 emissions are useless and very costly.
I would not even ask for your money because I would not put out campaign signs or run TV ads.
Can you see me now, jumping around like the Donkey in Shrek saying,
“Choose me. Choose me. Choose me.”