by Dr. Ed Berry
Ryan Zinke far exceeds John Lewis in education, experience, and intelligence, and he shows it in his superior understanding of our economy. Lewis proposes the same worn-out liberal mantras the Democrats use to destroy America.
The difference between Republicans and Democrats has never been more distinct. Democrats block economic progress while Republicans plow the path for America’s energy and high-tech entrepreneurs, without whom we would be much poorer right now.
Here are videos of the key sections of the debate.
(Ignore raspy-voice Libertarian candidate Fellows who cannot possibly win the election and would not even be on this platform if we had a proper election system. But Fellows will get votes from delusional morons who think they are freedom fighters even as they help elect their Democrat enemy.)
Moron Lewis thinks all we have to do is raise the minimum wage and “Shazaam Boom!” everybody makes more money. What an idiot!
“Lewis worked for Senator Baucus for twelve years, starting as a field organizer for Baucus’s 2002 re-election campaign. Lewis then worked for five years as a legislative assistant, before becoming director of field operations for Baucus’s 2008 campaign. Lewis became Baucus’s deputy state director after the campaign, and was promoted to Baucus’s state director in 2010. On behalf of Baucus, Lewis in 2011 embarked on a trip to visit all 56 Montana counties and meet with the mayors of all 129 incorporated Montana towns. Lewis ultimately met with 118 mayors, traveled more than 20,000 miles in his car, and gained an increased appreciation for the importance of infrastructure for Montana communities.” – He used your tax dollars to initiate his campaign.
Voter’s Edge writes:
- John Lewis has no political experience or political accomplishments.
- John Lewis has never had a real job. His only employment was as an assistant to Montana Democratic Senator Max Baucus from 2003 to 2013.
- John Lewis’ education is limited to a BA degree in political science, Western Washington University
JohnLewis4Congress.com says John Lewis is bad for Montana:
- After more than a decade working under Baucus, John Lewis has pocketed over $568,000 of taxpayers’ money.
- Lewis has been laying the groundwork for his campaign by visiting every county in Montana on the taxpayers’ dime.
- Lewis has spent nearly 12 years working under Baucus and was a top aide to the “chief architect” of Obamcare.