by Dr. Ed Berry
It’s no secret the elected and appointed leaders of the Montana GOP support failed and losing presidential candidate Ted Cruz.
Therefore, it’s not surprising their Nomination Form for Delegates to Republican National Convention is impossible to download or print from the MTGOP website.
Therefore, as a public service, you may click on the link below download the MTGOP Nomination Form:
To be considered for a delegate, you must either mail your form postmarked by April 29, or scan and email it by May 2.
After all, the MTGOP leaders are the same irrational Tea Party leaders who:
- support a presidential candidate (Cruz) who is part of the same Bush establishment they believe they are fighting, is owned by Goldman Sachs and other billionaires, and who wants to implement the North American Union.
- support a presidential candidate (Cruz) who is ineligible to be president, has sealed his citizenship records, and has not even proved he is a US citizen.
- support a presidential candidate (Cruz) who believes God anointed him to be president and is a Dominionist who believes in “moral absolutism,” and who supports a pastor who says to execute all gays.
- support a presidential candidate (Cruz) whom John Boehner correctly says is a “Miserable SOB” and a “Lucifer in the Flesh,” and whose college classmates warn you is psychotic.
- support a presidential candidate (Cruz) who choose as his VP, Carly “Globalist” Fiorina, who replaced 30,000 Americans with cheap foreigners, and gave herself a raise.
- support a failed presidential candidate (Cruz) who must win 117% of the remaining delegates to get 1237.
- reject the only candidate (Trump) who can beat Hillary in November, and therefore they support Hillary for President.
- support the failed lawsuit to close Montana Republican Primary election that, if successful, would cause the Montana Republican Party to lose more elections.
- used stupid and irrational reasons to oppose the very important Montana-CSKT Water Compact.
- think they are the true Republicans when they are really tea party radicals who represent only a Republican minority.
- do not realize Donald Trump will win the Montana Republican presidential primary election on June 7.
Obviously, the MTGOP has sent their form to Cruz supporters or they would have corrected their site error by now.
It is likely the MTGOP also controls the votes for delegates, so if you support Trump they may not elect you.