[embeddoc url=”http://edberry.com/SiteDocs/2013/04/EGU2011-13622_presentationS.pptx” viewer=”microsoft”]
Archives for April 2013
- In 1863, a Democrat shot and killed Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States.
- In 1983, a registered Democrat shot and wounded Ronald Reagan.
- In 2007, registered Democrat, Seung-Hui Cho, shot and killed 32 people in Virginia Tech.
- In 2010, mentally ill registered Democrat, Jared Lee Loughner, shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killing 6 others.
- In 2011, registered Democrat, James Holmes, went into a movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.
- In 2013, registered Democrat, Adam Lanza, shot and killed 26 people in a school.
I could go on, but you get the point, even if the media does not. Clearly, there is a problem with Democrats and guns.
SOLUTION: Make it illegal for Democrats to own guns.
by Ed Berry, PhD
If you want to promote Agenda 21,the US government Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will help you. If you are fighting Agenda 21 to save America … well, good luck, you don’t get any government money.
Ask: Where in the Constitution does the EPA get authority to help Agenda 21?
EPA’s 1998 “Sustainable Development Challenge Grant Program” openly admits its goal is to implement Agenda 21. Here’s the complete text beginning on page 451156 of the Federal Register. I bolded the most relevant text. You can download EPA’s PDF here. [Read more…]
by Marita Noon
Maybe you haven’t heard the good news. If you haven’t read my Margaret Thatcher piece—where I chronicle some of the history of the global warming/climate change agenda, please stop and read it now.
In short, I posit that Europe has embraced the ruse and pushed it on other western economies (read the USA), as it would change the energy playing field by removing America’s low-cost energy advantage.
This, I believe, is why the European Union (EU) originally began espousing the narrative. They have been the leaders in so-called green energy. The EU is held up as the one to follow. It has actually implemented cap and trade—which Obama, with control of both houses, couldn’t get through. [Read more…]
- Arif Alikhan – Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Mohammed Elibiary – Homeland Security Adviser
- Rashad Hussain – Special Envoy to the (OIC) Organization of the Islamic Conference
- Salam al-Marayati – Obama Adviser – founder Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current executive director
- Imam Mohamed Magid – Obama’s Sharia Czar – Islamic Society of North America-Islamic Society of North America
- Eboo Patel – Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
by Kyoji Kimoto
1. Comparison of climate sensitivities among three groups